Check out the list of our current openings and their job descriptions below! To apply, select the link of the job you’re interested in below and apply via Indeed.com
Admin Position – Afternoon Shifts Available
Are you ready to have a fun and exciting admin job for a company where you can make a huge impact in the lives of children? If so, this job will be perfect for you!
Gardner’s Best After School & Summer Camps are expanding and we are now accepting resumes for our afternoon admin position! This job will be filled very quickly, so read below to see if you are going to be a great fit! 🙂
This position includes:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Making outbound phone calls
- Responding to emails
- Responding to social media messages
- Creating and updating customer accounts
- Modifying documents in Microsoft Word, Excel or Google Drive
- Attending weekly staff trainings
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Must be drug and tobacco free
- Must have personal transportation
- Must have a laptop computer
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be coachable and willing to learn new skills
- Must have a desire to serve customers at the highest level with respect and enthusiasm
If you want to work for an awesome company that has a great culture, send us your resume today! We will be setting up phone interviews with qualifying applicants!
Questions? Call or text Rich Borges at (978) 612-6272 or visit us: gardnersbestafterschoolprogram.com
Summer Camp Coach Job Description (AM & PM Shifts Available)
Gardner’s Best After School Program & Summer Camps Coaching Position
Are you ready to have an awesome job where you will have FUN, get paid to do what you love, and have a blast inspiring kids to reach their goals in sports and in life? If you answered YES, then keep reading below because this summer camp job may be perfect for you! 🙂
The team at Gardner’s Best After School and Summer Camp is expanding again! We are now hiring coaches, teachers, and counselors who teach one or more of the following activities in our summer camp:
- Martial Arts
- P.E. Type Games & Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- K-5th grade educational activities
Our motto is “We are the BEST!” This means that we have the best kids, the best company, and of course, the BEST staff members! We offer paid training, free uniforms, and much more! To qualify for our amazing team, you must meet the following requirements:
– Must have a clean criminal background and pass a background screening.
– Must be over the age of 18.
– Must have experience working with children
– Must be drug free
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Must be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude for success! 🙂
– Must own a smartphone or computer for regular text and email communication.
This awesome job will have up to 20 hours per week at $16.50-18.50 per hour. We have morning and afternoon shifts available!
Do you have what it takes to be the person who we hire for this position? If so, click the “Apply Now” button below and send us your resume. Please be sure to include your teaching or coaching experience, previous job experience, and references! We are excited to talk to you soon and schedule an interview! 🙂